Thursday, June 19, 2008

Love - a childish lyric

Why do people fall in love?
Why the heart yearns for someone?
Who made the laws of attraction
And made universal its application ?

Love is an enigma,
An exotic flower,
Everybody has heard about it,
But want to self-experience it.

Love can enter any space,
No abstract shape of heart can lock itself against love.

I have imagined love
I know it will change my life on arrival...
I wonder who he is
Is he sleeping now, blissfully?
Or lying awake,thinking stupidly like me
Perhaps he has better things to do than to lie awake...

How would that moment be ?-
When you see your soul mate in front of you
Years and years of imagination becomes fruitful that day.

Someday, I will share all my words with you
You will realise how much i am missing you



shail
31st may'06

No comments: